National Iranian American Council
ARTICLES BY CATEGORY
Mariem R. Masmoudi
In the name of God,The Compassionate, The Merciful
Oh mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know each other (Not that you may despise each other). 49;13
Search The American Muslim
- AIPAC Vetos U.N. Resolution on Israeli Settlements U.S. Casts the Actual Ballot
- Tunisia Shows the Way
Hasan Zillur Rahim1/17/11
- Cordoba House versus Team B: Key to the Global 21st Century
Dr. Robert D. Crane9/17/10
- Why Do They Hate Us? - TAM article collection - updated 12/26/10
- Thank God Someone Is Listening to Us - Terrorism Is Not Jihad - updated 6/19/2010
- Pakistan: “I Want to Live with my Family”
by Kathy Kelly and Josh Brollier5/25/10
- The Guantanamo “Suicides” Need to Be Investigated - updated 4/16/10
- Does the Flag Condone Murder?: Do our “chariots” impoverish Us?
Rabbi Arthur Waskow4/7/10
- Zionists Against Zion?
M. Shahid Alam4/1/10
- Stumbling About In the Graveyard of Empires
David Michael Green3/21/10
- Moshtarak: Ethnic cleansing in Afghanistan
- USA and USSR: Accidental Parallels?
M. Shahid Alam2/19/10
- We Need Real Change Not Promises
- Is Obama a Peacemaker or a Warmonger?
John W. Whitehead1/25/10
- Barack Obama, One Year Later
Hasan Zillur Rahim1/21/10
- The State of the Nation: “I am afraid”
John W. Whitehead1/18/10
- What Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr. might say to Bono and US!
- The Goldstone Report, Reconciliation, and Peace - updated 1/10/10
- Contested memories of Muhammad, the contested US-Afghan War, and the Detroit-bound atrocity
Rabbi Arthur Waskow12/27/09
- Palestinians must change their strategies to fight for statehood