ARTICLES BY CATEGORY
Sophia Rose Shafi
Dr. Robert D. Crane
Abdul Cader Asmal
In the name of God,The Compassionate, The Merciful
Oh mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know each other (Not that you may despise each other). 49;13
Search The American Muslim
- Daniel Pipes, Islam 2.0 and Islamophobia 3.0 - updated 3/25/11
- For Islamophobes, there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim - updated 10/2012
- The Gaffney Report aka ‘The Return of Dr Strangelove’
Abdul Cader Asmal10/19/10
- Good Muslim, Bad Muslim (Defining “Moderate” Muslims)
- Here We Go Again: A Response to Yet Another Polemic Against Tariq Ramadan
Sophia Rose Shafi11/29/09
- On the Terms Kafir and Kufr
Maulana Wahiduddin Khan (tr. Yoginder Sikand)12/6/08
- What exactly is required to be considered a “moderate” Muslim?
- Words Do Matter!
Dr. Hesham A. Hassaballa5/11/08
- Blaming Islam: Examining the Religion Building Enterprise
- The liberal dilemma: integration or vilification?
- ‘Progressive Islam’ in Pakistan: Reflections on a Visit
- Islam and Islamism: Global Caliphate or Prelude to Democracy?
Dr. Robert D. Crane12/10/05
- Progressive Muslim Dilemma
- Mimetic Warfare: A Neo-Con Strategy to Capture the Muslim Mind
Dr. Robert D. Crane11/2/05
- Muslim Progressives Should Not Be Too Conceited Themselves
Farish A Noor11/1/05
- Redefining “Practicing Muslim”
- The MM-Factor: Who is the moderate Muslim?
- Lessons Learned From The PMU (Progressive Muslims Union) Experiment
- MWU (Muslim Wakeup) and PMU (Progressive Muslims Union): Progressive Voices?
- The dangers of commodification
- Allah is in the Details: Towards a Theory of Progressive Islam
- Safi, Omid - Interview on ‘Progressive Muslims’
- Civil, Democratic Islam: America’s Desperate Search for the ‘Liberal’ Muslim